Microdaceton is an African genus of ants in the subfamily Myrmicinae. The genus consists of four species restricted to the Afrotropics. They nest in the leaf litter and seems to be faily common. However, little is known about their biology.
- Microdaceton exornatum Santschi, 1913
- Microdaceton tanyspinosum Bolton, 2000
- Microdaceton tibialis Weber, 1952
- Microdaceton viriosum Bolton, 2000
- Bolton, B. (2015). "Microdaceton". AntCat. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "Genus: Microdaceton". antweb.org. AntWeb. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- Hita Garcia, F.; Wiesel, E.; Fischer, G. (2013). "The Ants of Kenya (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)—Faunal Overview, First Species Checklist, Bibliography, Accounts for All Genera, and Discussion on Taxonomy and Zoogeography". Journal of East African Natural History 101 (2): 127. doi:10.2982/028.101.0201.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!