The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Adam, W. and W. J. Rees. 1966. A review of the cephalopod family Sepiidae. Sci. Rep. John Murray Exped. 11: 1-165.
- Gray, J. E. 1849. Catalogue of the Mollusca in the British Museum. Part I. Cephalopoda Antepedia. 164
- Khromov, D. N., C. C. Lu, A. Guerra, Zh. Dong and S. v. Boletzky. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae outside Australian waters. Smithson. Contr. Zool., 586: 77-156.
- Khromov, D. N., C. C. Lu, A. Guerra, Zh. Dong et al. / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione et al., eds. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae outside Australian waters (Cephalopoda: Sepioidea). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 77-139
- Lu, C. C. A synopsis of Sepiidae in Australian waters. 1998. Smithson. Contr. Zool., 586:159-190.
- Roeleveld, M.A. 1972. A Review of the Sepiidae (Cephalopoda) of Southern Africa. Annals of the South African Museum, 59(10):193-313.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!