The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- G. E. MacGinitie, Ecological aspects of a California marine estuary, Am. Midland Nat. 16(5):629-765, from p. 652 (1935).
- H. Milne and G. M. Dunnet, Standing crop, productivity and trophic relations of the fauna of the Ythan estuary. In: The Estuarine Environment, R. S. K. Barnes and J. Green, Eds. (Applied Science Publications, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1972), pp. 86-106, from
- Hamilton, Robert. 1866. British Fishes, Part II. London, England : Chatto and Windus. Naturalist's Library, vol. 37; Facing page 244
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- J. N. Kremer and S. W. Nixon, A Coastal Marine Ecosystem: Simulation and Analysis, Vol. 24 of Ecol. Studies (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1978), from p. 12.
- Malloch, P. D. 1910. Life-History and Habits of the Saomon, Sea-Trout, Trout, and Other Freshwater Fish. London, England : Adam and Charles Black; Fiig. 232
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Richardson, W. 1919. Practical Fishmonger and Fruiterer. London, England : Virtue & Co.; Vol. 3, Facing Page 224
- Richardson, W. 1919. Practical Fishmonger and Fruiterer. London, England : Virtue & Co.; Vol. 3, Facing Page 48
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!