The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Projected impacts of climate change on salmon habitat restoration. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA. 104, 6720-6725. (2007).
- Potential responses to climate change in organisms with complex life histories: evolution and plasticity in Pacific salmon. Evolutionary Applications. 1, 252-270. (2008).
- Species and Climate Change: More than just the Polar Bear. (2009).
- M. E. Blindloss, A. V. Holden, A. E. Bailey-Watts and I. R. Smith, Phytoplankton production, chemical and physical conditions in Loch Leven. Productivity Problems of Freshwaters (Eds. Z. Kajak and A. Hillbricht-Ilkowska), Polish Scientific Publishers, War
- N. C. Morgan and D. S. McLusky, A summary of the Loch Leven IBP results in relation to lake management and future research, Proc. R. Soc. Edinburgh Series B 74:407-416, from p. 408 (1972).
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1984. Fishes of the World, Second Edition. xv + 523
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Thurstan RH, Roberts CM. 2010. Ecological Meltdown in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland: Two Centuries of Change in a Coastal Marine Ecosystem. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11767. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011767
- W. M. Kemp, W. H. B. Smith, H. N. McKellar, M. E. Lehman, M. Homer, D. L. Young and H. T. Odum, Energy cost-benefit analysis applied to power plants near Crystal River, Florida. In: Ecosystem Modeling in Theory and Practice: An Introduction with Case His
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!