The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A karyological study on populations of Dugesia gonocephala s.I. (Turbellaria, Tricladida). Italian Journal of Zoology. 66, 245-253. (1999).
- An essay on the classification of Nemertes and Planariae: preceded by some general considerations on the primary divisions of the animal kingdom.. Proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. 4th Meeting, 258-273. (1850).
- North American triclad Turbellaria. IX. The priority of Dugesia Girard 1850 over Euplanaria Hesse 1897 with notes on American species of Dugesia. Transactions of the American Microscopical Society. 58, 264-275. (1939).
- Towards a phylogenetic classification and characterization of dugesiid genera (Platyhelminthes, Tricladida, Dugesiidae): A morphological perspective. Interrelationships of the Platyhelminthes. 57-73. London: Taylor & Francis. (2001).
- The genus Dugesia in Australia, with its phylogenetic analysis and historical biogeography (Platyhelminthes, Tricladida, Dugesiidae). Zoologica Scripta. 27, 273-289. (1998).
- Subterranean Aquatic Planarians of Sardinia, with a Discussion on the Penial Flagellum and the Bursal Canal Sphincter in the Genus Dendrocoelum (Platyhelminthes, Tricladida, Dendrocoelidae). Journal of Cave and Karst Studies. 75, 93-112. (2013).
- Tyler, S. (2015). Dugesia Girard, 1851. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=181568
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!