The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. Sahni and V. P. Mishra. 1975. Lower Tertiary vertebrates from western India. Monograph of the Palaeontological Society of India 3:1-48
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Ferraris, Carl J., Jr., and Mário C. C. de Pinna. 1999. Higher-level Names for Catfishes (Actinopterygii: Ostariophysi: Siluriformes). Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, vol. 51, no. 1. 1-17
- Kailola, P. J. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Ariidae (=Tachysuridae): Sea catfishes (fork-tailed catfishes). FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1827-1879
- Marceniuk, Alexandre P., and Carl J. Ferraris, Jr. / Reis, Roberto E., S. O. Kullander, et al., eds. 2003. Family Ariidae (Sea catfishes). Check List of the Freshwater Fishes of South and Central America. 447-455
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!