Aaronsohnia is a genus in the family Asteraceae, native to mainly non-salty steppes and deserts in North Africa and Middle East. It was named in 1927 after the agronomist Aaron Aaronsohn by the botanists Otto Warburg (1859–1938) and Alexander Eig (1894–1938)
Species and subspecies
- Aaronsohnia factorovskyi Warb. & Eig 1927
- Aaronsohnia pubescens ( Desf. ) K.Bremer & Humphries 1993 (basionym : Cotula pubescens Desf.)
- Aaronsohnia pubescens (Desf.) K.Bremer & Humphries subsp. maroccana (Ball) Förther & Podlech
- Aaronsohnia pubescens (Desf.) K.Bremer & Humphries subsp. pubescens
- Bremer, K.; C. J. Humphries (1993). "Generic monograph of the Asteraceae-Anthemideae". Bull. Nat. Hist. Mus. London (Bot.) 23 (2): 71–177.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!