The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- C. M. Deschamps. 2005. Late Cenozoic mammal bio-chronostratigraphy in southwestern Buenos Aires Province, Argentina. Ameghiniana 42(4):733-750
- Lundberg, John G., and Michael W. Littmann / Reis, Roberto E., Sven O. Kullander, et al., eds. 2003. Family Pimelodidae (Long-whiskered catfishes). Check List of the Freshwater Fishes of South and Central America. 432-446
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Riehl, R., and H. A. Baensch. 1989. Aquarium Atlas. 992
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!