The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Harold, A. S. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Gonostomatidae: Bristlemouths. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1896-1899
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Robins, Richard C., Reeve M. Bailey, Carl E. Bond, James R. Brooker, Ernest A. Lachner, et al. 1991. Common and Scientific Names of Fishes from the United States and Canada, Fifth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 20. 183
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- WoRMS (2014). Gonostomatidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125601
- Yodzis P (2000) Diffuse effects in food webs. Ecology 81:261266
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!