Australimyzidae is a family of flies (Diptera). There is 1 genus, containing 9 known species known from Australia and New Zealand and subantarctic surrounding islands. They have saprophagous larvae. 
- A. australensis (Mik, 1881)
- A. glandulifera Brake & Mathis, 2007
- A. kaikoura Brake & Mathis, 2007
- A. longiseta Harrison, 1959
- A. macquariensis (Womersley, 1937)
- A. mcalpinei Brake & Mathis, 2007
- A. salicorniae Harrison, 1959
- A. setigera Harrison, 1959
- A. victoria Brake & Mathis, 2007
- Brake, I; Mathis, W (2007). "Revision of the genus Australimyza Harrison (Diptera: Australimyzidae)". Systematic Entomology (Wiley) 32 (2): 252–275. ISSN 1365-3113.
- Harrison, R. A. (1959). "Acalypterate Diptera of New Zealand". N. Z. Dep of Scientific and Industrial Research Bulletin. (New Zealand Dep of Scientific and Industrial Research) 128: vii+382 pp.
|This article related to members of the insect order Diptera (true flies) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|