The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. A. Olsson. 1931. Contributions to the Tertiary Paleontology of Northern Peru: Part 4, The Peruvian Oligocene. Bulletins of American Paleontology 17(63)
- Forzza, R. C. & et al. 2010. 2010 Lista de espécies Flora do Brasil. http://floradobrasil.jbrj.gov.br/2010/. http://www.tropicos.org/Reference/100002289
- Spruce, R. 1882. Cephalozia vi +  pp. Printed for the author, Malton. http://www.tropicos.org/Reference/9026779
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195