The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Patterns of widespread decline in North American bumble bees. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (U.S.A.). 108, 662-667. (2011).
- Microsporidiosis: not just in AIDS patients. Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases. 24, 490-495. (2011).
- Shrink it or lose it: balancing loss of function with shrinking genomes in the microsporidia. Virulence. 2(1), 67 - 70. (2011).
- Kirk, P. (2015). Microsporidia. In: Index Fungorum Partnership (2015) Index Fungorum. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=391932
- Survey of bumble bee (Bombus) pathogens and parasites in Illinois and selected areas of northern California and southern Oregon. Journal of Invertebrate Pathology. 107(3), 220 - 224. (2011).
- Does infection by Nosema ceranae cause "Colony Collapse Disorder" in honey bees (Apis mellifera)?. Journal of Apicultural Research. 49(1), 80. (2010).
- The ecology and evolution of microsporidian parasites. Parasitology. 136(14), 1901. (2009).
- Microsporidiosis: Enterocytozoon bieneusi in domesticated and wild animals. Research in Veterinary Science. 90(3), 363 - 371. (2011).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!