The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchet, P.; Gofas, S. (2015). Abralia Gray, 1849. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=137930
- Gray, J. E. 1849. Catalogue of the Mollusca in the British Museum. Part I. Cephalopoda Antepedia. 164
- Nesis, K. N. 1982. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385,ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Tsuchiya, K. and T. Okutani. 1988. Subgenera of Enoploteuthis, Abralia and Abraliopsis of the squid family Enoploteuthidae (Cephalopoda, Oegopsida). Bulletin of the National Science Museum, Tokyo (series A) 14: 119-136.
- Young, R. E. and J. M. Arnold. 1982. The functional morphology of a ventral photophore from the mesopelagic squid, Abralia trigonura. Malacologia 23: 135-183.
- Young, R. E., L. A. Burgess, C. F. E. Roper, M. J. Sweeney and S. J. Stephen. 1998. Classification of the Enoploteuthidae, Pyroteuthidae and Ancistrocheiridae. Smithsonian Contr. to Zoology, No. 586.
- Young, R. E., L. A. Burgess, C. F. E. Roper, M. J. Sweeney et al. / N. A. Voss et al., eds. 1998. Classification of the Enoploteuthidae, Pyroteuthidae and Ancistrocheiridae. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 239-255
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!