The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchet, P.; Gofas, S. (2015). Opisthoteuthis Verrill, 1883. In: MolluscaBase (2016). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=138294
- Bull. Mus. comp. Zool. Harvard, 12, 113.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Verrill, A. E. 1883. Supplementary report on the "Blake" Cephalopods. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, 11 (5). 105-115
- Voss, G. L. / M. R. Clarke and E. R. Trueman, eds. 1988. Evolution and phylogenetic relationships of deep-sea octopods (Cirrata and Incirrata). The Mollusca, Volume 12, Paleontology and Neontology of Cephalopoda. 355
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!