Data about <i>Pisidium walkeri</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Pisidium walkeri
- An area of calm water unaffected by the current of a stream.
- Relatively narrow, deep depression with steep sides, the bottom of which generally has a continuous slope.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- conservation status
- fresh water
- freshwater habitat
- A habitat that is in or on a body of water containing low concentrations of dissolved salts and other total dissolved solids (<0.5 grams dissolved salts per litre).
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A body of water or other liquid of considerable size contained on a body of land.
- Large river biome
- least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- A body of water, usually of smaller size than a lake.
- population trend
- Natural freshwater surface streams of considerable volume and a permanent or seasonal flow, moving in a definite channel toward a sea, lake, or another river; any large streams, or ones larger than brooks or creeks, such as the trunk stream and larger branches of a drainage system.
- Linear body of water flowing on the Earth's surface.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!