Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:3
Specimens with Barcodes:3
Species With Barcodes:2
According to taxonomy of the Gastropoda by Bouchet & Rocroi (2005) the family Eatoniellidae has no subfamilies.
Genera within the family Eatoniellidae include:
- Genera brought into synonymy
- Eatonia E.A. Smith, 1875: synonym of Eatoniella Dall, 1876
- Powell A. W. B., New Zealand Mollusca, William Collins Publishers Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand 1979 ISBN 0-00-216906-1
- Ponder W.F., 1965 [15 October], The family Eatoniellidae in New Zealand. Records of the Auckland Institute and Museum, 6(2): 47-100, pls. 1-4
- Ponder W.F. & Yoo E.K. 1980. A review of the genera of Cingulopsidae with a revision of the Australian and tropical Indo-Pacific species (Mollusca: Gastropoda: Prosobranchia). Records of the Australian Museum 33, 1-88
|This Eatoniellidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!