The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Hoyle, W. E. 1885. Diagnosis of new species of Cephaloposa collected during the cruise of H.M.S. "Challenger" - II. The Decapoda. Annals and Magazine of Natural History, (series 5) 16. 181-203
- Jereb, P.; Roper, C.F.E. (Eds)(2005). An annotated an illustrated catalogue of cephalopod species known to date. Volume 1: Chambered nautilusses and sepioids (Nautilidae, Sepiidae, Sepiolidae, Sepiadariidae, Idiosepiidae and Spirulidae). FAO Species Catalogue for Fishery Purposes 4(1). FAO, Rome. 262p., 9 colour plates.
- Khromov, D. N., C. C. Lu, A. Guerra, Zh. Dong et al. / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione et al., eds. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae outside Australian waters (Cephalopoda: Sepioidea). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 77-139
- Lipinski, M. R., F. A. Naggs, and M. A. Roeleveld / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione et al., eds. 1998. Nominal type specimens of Sepiidae in The Natural History Museum, London (BMNH). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 157
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms
- WoRMS (2014). Sepia sulcata. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=342178
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!