The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fields, W. G. and V. A. Gauley. 1971. Preliminary description of an unusual gonatid squid (Cephalopoda: Oegopsida) from the North Pacific. Jour. Fish. Res Bd Canada, 28:1796-1801.
- Nesis, K. N. 1972. Two new species of gonatid squids from the north Pacific. Zoologichesky Zhurnal, 51 (9). 1300-1307
- Nesis, K. N. 1987. Cephalopods of the World: Squids, Cuttlefishes, Octopuses, and Allies. 351
- Nesis, K.N. 1972. Two New Species of Gonatid Squids from the North Pacific. Zoologichesky Zhurnal, 51(9): 1300-1307.
- Okutani, T., T. Kubodera and K. Jefferts. 1983. Diversity, distribution and ecology of gonatid squids in the subarctic Pacific: A review. Bull. Ocean Res. Inst., Univ. Tokyo, No. 26 (1):150-192.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599