The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Adam, W., and W. J. Rees. 1966. A Review of the Cephalopod family Sepiidae. John Murray Expedition 1933-34, Scientific Reports, 11 (1). 1-165
- Khromov, D. N., C. C. Lu, A. Guerra, Zh. Dong et al. / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione et al., eds. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae outside Australian waters (Cephalopoda: Sepioidea). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 77-139
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms
- WoRMS (2014). Sepiella inermis (Van Hasselt, 1835). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=220314
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!