The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Lu, C. C. / N. A. Voss, M. Veccione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae in Australian waters (Sepioidea: Cephalopoda). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 159-190
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- UNESCO-IOC Register of Marine Organisms
- Verco, J. C. 1907. Notes on south Australian marine Mollusca, with descriptions of new species. - Part VI. Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, 31. 213-230
- WoRMS (2013). Sepia braggi Verco, 1907. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=342119
- Zeidler, W. and M. K. MacPhail. 1978. Mollusc Type-Specimens in the South Australian Museum, 1: Cephalopoda and Scaphopoda. Records of the South Australian Museum, 17 (26). 381-385