Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
|Specimen Records:||1||Public Records:||1|
|Specimens with Sequences:||1||Public Species:||1|
|Specimens with Barcodes:||1||Public BINs:||1|
|Species With Barcodes:||1|
- Austrasiatica alexhuberti Lorenz and Huber, 2000
- Austrasiatica deforgesi Lorenz, 2002
- Austrasiatica hirasei (Roberts, 1913)
- Austrasiatica langfordi (Kuroda, 1938)
- Austrasiatica sakurai (Habe, 1970)
- Meyer, C.P. (2004) Toward comprehensiveness: Increased molecular sampling within Cypraeidae and its phylogenetic implications. Malacologia 46(1): 127-156. page(s): 132
|This Cypraeidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!