The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bouchet P.,Gofas S. & Rosenberg G. (2013). WoRMS Mollusca: World Marine Mollusca database (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Harbo, Rick M., 1997. ;Shells and Shellfish of the Pacific Northwest: ; A Field Guide. ;Harbour Publishing, Madeira, BC. Canada. ; ISBN 1-55017-146-1. ;Paperback, 271 pp. ; The front of this book has color photos and briefdescriptions of mollusks and brachiopods found in the northwest. ;The latter part of the book has somewhat more detailed descriptions keyedto the color photos. ; Organized taxonomically. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Harbo+1997
- Morris, Percy A., 1966. ;Pacific Coast Shells. ; Peterson Field Guide. ; 297 pp, paperback. ;Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston. ; ISBN 0-395-08029-0. ; Brief descriptionsand mostly black-and-white photos of hundreds of shells found on the NorthAmerican Pacific coast. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Morris+1966
- Rice, Tom, 1973. ; Marine Shellsof the Pacific Coast. ; Erco, Inc., Tacoma, WA. ; 102 pp. ;This little paperback book contains color photos and descriptions of chitons,shelled gastropods, bivalves, and brachiopods in the Pacific Northwest. ;The map suggests that the coverage is from Alaska to Washington. ;Tom Rice was editor of "Sea and Shore" magazine. http://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/departments/biology/rosario/inverts/Annotated_Bibliography.html#Rice+1973
- Rosenberg, G. (2013). Epitonium tinctum (Carpenter, 1864). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=524008
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!