The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ecocrop. 2011. Cucurbita mixta. Online database, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Accessed 18 November 2011 from http://ecocrop.fao.org/ecocrop/srv/en/cropView?id=5035.
- FAOSTAT. 2011. Searchable online database from Food and Agriculture Division of the United Nations. Retrieved 20 November 2011 from http://faostat.fao.org/site/567/default.aspx#ancor.
- New Hampshire Almanac. 2011. State fruit. Accessed 22 November 2011 from http://www.nh.gov/nhinfo/pumpkin.html.
- Schoenian, S. 2011. Small ruminant information sheet: Marketing claims for sheep and goats. University of Maryland Extension Service. Accessed 22 November 2011 from http://www.sheepandgoat.com/articles/marketingclaims.html.
- Schultes, R.E. 1990. “Biodynamic cucurbits in the New World tropics.” In Bates, D.M., R.W. Robinson, and C. Jeffrey, eds. Biology and Utilization of the Cucurbitaceae. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press. Pp. 307–324.
- Whittaker, T.S., and G.N. Davis. 1962. Cucurbits: Botany, Cultivation, and Utilization. 1962. New York: Interscience Publishers. 249 p.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!