This species is also mentioned as Clavus laetus.
The size of an adult shell varies between 8 mm and 20 mm.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2010)|
- Hinds. Proc. Zool. Soc., 1843, p. 41
- Bouchet, P. (2014). Clavus laetus (Hinds, 1843). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=433290 on 2015-01-31
- Sealifebase: Clavus fusconitens
- Tucker, J.K. 2004 Catalog of recent and fossil turrids (Mollusca: Gastropoda). Zootaxa 682:1-1295
- Wells F.E. (1991) A revision of the Recent Australian species of the turrid genera Clavus, Plagiostropha, and Tylotiella (Mollusca: Gastropoda). Journal of the Malacological Society of Australia 12: 1–33.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!