The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Foy, Sally; Oxford Scientific Films. 1982. The Grand Design: Form and Colour in Animals. Lingfield, Surrey, U.K.: BLA Publishing Limited for J.M.Dent & Sons Ltd, Aldine House, London. 238 p.
- G. M. Woodwell, Toxic substances and ecological cycles, Sci. Am. 216(3):24-31, from pp. 26-27 (March 1967).
Hilty, J. Editor. 2014. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (07/2014)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Wootton, A. 1984. Insects of the World. Blandford. 224 p.
- Wu C; Kong XQ; Wu D. 2007. Micronanostructures of the scales on a mosquito’s legs and their role in weight support. Physical Review E. 76(017301): 1-4.
- Wyatt, N. (2014). Culicidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=150945
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!