The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fenner D. P., 2005 . 20, 40, 115-116. Reference type:Book. Book title:Corals of Hawai'i, A Field Guide to the Hard, Black, and Soft Corals of Hawai'i and the Northwest Hawaiian Islands, Including Midway. Edited by:None. Total pages:143. Publisher:Mutual Publishing. City:Honolulu. Date of publication: 2005.
- Forsman Z. H. and Birkeland C., 2009 . 52. Article:*Porites randalli*: a new coral species (Scleractinia, Poritidae) from American Samoa. Pages:51-59. Journal:Zootaxa. Abbreviation:Zootaxa. Volume: 2244. Date of publication: 1 Oct. 2009, 2009.
- Nunes FLD, Norris RD, Knowlton N. (2011). Long Distance Dispersal and Connectivity in Amphi-Atlantic Corals at Regional and Basin Scales. PLoS ONE 6(7): e22298.
- Syntype: Vaughan. 1907. Bull. U.S. Nat. Mus. 59: 211-212, pl.85, fig.2.
- Vaughan T. W., 1907 (original description). 20, 23, 34, 172, 211-212, 416, 424; Plate L. Article:Recent Madreporaria of the Hawaiian Islands and Laysan. Pages:1-427. Journal:Bulletin of the United States National Museum. Abbreviation:Bull. U.S. Natl. Mus. Volume: 59. Date of publication: July 12, 1907.
- W. Kiessling. 2008. New opinions on coral taxonomy.
- WoRMS (2013). Porites bernardi. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=411262 on 2013-03-02
- Yabe H. and Sugiyama T., 1935 . 383. Article:Revised lists of the reef corals from the Japanese seas and of the fossil reef corals of the raised reefs and the Ryûkyû Limestone of Japan. Pages:379-403. Journal:Journal of the Geological Society of Japan. Abbreviation:J. Geol. Soc. Jpn. Volume: 62. Number:501. Date of publication: 20 June, 1935.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!