WikipediaRead full entry
Solidago gigantea is a plant species in the genus Solidago. Its common names include tall goldenrod and giant goldenrod, in reference to its height of up to 2 m tall, rather large for the genus, smooth goldenrod and early goldenrod. It is a widespread species known from most of non-arctic North America east of the Rocky Mountains. It has been reported from every state and province from Alberta to Nova Scotia to Florida to Texas. 
- Tropicos, Solidago gigantea
- The Plant List, Solidago gigantea
- Aiton, Hortus Kewensis 3: 211. 1789.
- "Solidago gigantea". Flora of North America online. Retrieved 2014-11-08.
- "BSBI List 2007" (xls). Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland. Retrieved 2014-10-17.
- Flora of North America v 20, p 156.
- State of Kentucky
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Solidago gigantea.|