The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2011. "Apple snails" (On-line). Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.aquariumfish.net/catalog_pages/misc_critters/snails.htm.
- Chan, R., K. King-Lun, Q. Jian-Wen. 2009. The potential of the invasive snail Pomacea canaliculata as a predator of various life-stages of five species of freshwater snails. Malacologia, 51/2: 343-356. Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.4002/040.051.0208?prevSearch=Pomacea%2BCanaliculata&searchHistoryKey=&queryHash=1c3415bd381a0dd220bb119837fb0d92.
- Cowie, R. 2005. "Pomacea canaliculata" (On-line). Global invasive species database. Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.issg.org/database/species/ecology.asp?si=135.
- Ferguson, C. 2005. "The invasion of apple snails (Pomacea canaliculata) into Hawai'i: A case study in environmental problem solving" (On-line pdf). Accessed September 26, 2012 at http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/nrem/capstone/2005/applesnail2-last.pdf.
- Ghesquiere, S. 2005. "Apple Snails" (On-line). Accessed January 31, 2013 at www.applesnail.net.
- Ghesquiere, S. 2005. "Aquatic Invasive Species" (On-line). Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.in.gov/dnr/files/CHANNELED_APPLE_SNAIL.pdf.
- Martin, P. 2002. Pomacea canaliculata (Gastropoda: Ampullariidae): Life-history traits and their plasticity. BioCell, 26/ 1: 83-89. Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.in.gov/dnr/files/CHANNELED_APPLE_SNAIL.pdf.
- Seddon M. & Rowson B. (2013). MolluscaFW: World Checklist of Freshwater Mollusca (version 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Tamburi, N., P. Martín. 2009. Feeding rates and food conversion efficiencies in the apple snail Pomacea canaliculata (Caenogastropoda: Ampullariidae). Malacologia, 51/2: 221-232. Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.4002/040.051.0201?prevSearch=pomacea%2Bcanaliculata%2Bfood&searchHistoryKey=&queryHash=309d18d4c6b3dbc0960fa39e069af19d.
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Yusa, Y. 2006. Genetics of sex-ratio variation inferred from parent-offspring regressions and sib correlations in the apple snail Pomacea canaliculata. Heredity, 96/1: 100-105. Accessed January 31, 2013 at http://www.mendeley.com/research/genetics-of-sexratio-variation-inferred-from-parentoffspring-regressions-and-sib-correlations-in-the-apple-snail-pomacea-canaliculata/#.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!