The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Holotype: Voss, G. L. 1982. Bull. Mar. Sci. 32(2): 426-433.
- Nesis, K. N. 1987. Cephalopods of the World: Squids, Cuttlefishes, Octopuses, and Allies. 351
- Paratype: Voss, G. L. 1982. Bull. Mar. Sci. 32(2): 426-433.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Voss, G. L. 1982. Grimpoteuthis bruuni, a new species of finned octopod (Octopoda: Cirrata) from the southern Pacific. Bulletin of Marine Science, 32 (2). 426-433
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!