The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cogger,H.G. 2000. Reptiles and Amphibians of Australia, 6th ed. Ralph Curtis Publishing, Sanibel Island, 808 pp.
- De Vis, C. W. 1889. List of birds, lizards, and snakes collected at Cambridge Gulf, and descriptions of two new vertebrates in Mr Saville-Kent's collection. Proc. R. Soc. Qd. 6: 236-239 [1890 on title page].
- Gray, J. E. 1849. Catalogue of the specimens of snakes in the collection of the British Museum. Edward Newman, London, i-xv; 1-125.
- Gyi, Ko Ko. 1970. A revision of colubrid snakes of the sub-family Homalopsinae. Univ. Kans. Publs. Mus. Nat. Hist 20 (2): 44-223.
- Günther,A. 1859. On the geographical distribution of reptiles. Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist. (3) 3: 221-237.
- Murphy, John C. 2007. Homalopsid Snakes: Evolution in the Mud. Krieger Publishing, Malabar, Florida, 249 pp.
- Somaweera, R. 2009. Snakes of Darwin. Poster, University of Sydney.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!