Data about <i>Lacerta oxycephala</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Lacerta oxycephala
- Incorporated populated place.
- A high, steep, or overhanging face of rock.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- conservation status
- A landform elevated above the surrounding area.
- An enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- population trend
- A mass of the mineral material of the crust of the Earth.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- That part of the land in immediate contact with a body of water including the area between high and low water lines.
- terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!