The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- The zoogeography and ecology of arionid and limacid slugs introduced into Northeastern North America. Malacologia. 7(2-3), 313-346. (1969).
- The terrestrial slugs of northeastern North America. Sterkiana. 51, 11-42. (1973).
- Food of slugs in mixed deciduous woodlands. Oikos. 26, 211-221. (1975).
- Land Snails of Britain and North-West Europe. Hong Kong: Harper Collins Publishers. (1979).
- British slugs (Pulmonata: Testacellidae, Arionidae, Limacidae). Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), Zoology. 6, 103-226. (1960).
- A resume of recent studies of invertebrates associated with slugs. Journal of Economic Entomology. 59, 356-360. (1966).
- Land Snails and Slugs of Russia and Adjacent Countries. Sofia: Pensoft. (2009).
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- The slugs of Bulgaria (Arionidae, Milacidae, Limacidae, Agriolimacidae - Gastropoda, Stylommatophora). Annales Zoologici. 37(3), 71-205. (1983).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!