The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arion ater (L.1758)
- Arion ater agg. var orange
- Branley, A. 5-1-96. Snails Without Shells. The World and I.
- Studies on food and feeding in some European land molluscs. Journal of Conchology. 29, 5-20. (1976).
- The terrestrial slugs of northeastern North America. Sterkiana. 51, 11-42. (1973).
- Experimental studies on slug-plant interactions: III. Differences in the acceptability of individual plants of Trifolium repens to slugs and snails. The Journal of Ecology . 70(1), 101-117. (1982).
- February 2000. "BBC Education:" (On-line). Accessed February, 23 2000 at http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchout/54slugs.shtml.
- Food of slugs in mixed deciduous woodlands. Oikos. 26, 211-221. (1975).
- Land Snails of Britain and North-West Europe. Hong Kong: Harper Collins Publishers. (1979).
- Long, .. July 1999. Ultraeasy Slug Solution. Organic Gardening, 46:11.
- Nickel, .. June 1998. The Slimy, Yet Special Slug. Natural History, 107:18.
- British slugs (Pulmonata: Testacellidae, Arionidae, Limacidae). Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), Zoology. 6, 103-226. (1960).
- A resume of recent studies of invertebrates associated with slugs. Journal of Economic Entomology. 59, 356-360. (1966).
- Land Snails and Slugs of Russia and Adjacent Countries. Sofia: Pensoft. (2009).
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526