The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Paratype: Young, R. 1972. Smithson. Contrib. Zool. 97: 69-72, pls. 20-22.
- Salcedo-Vargas, M. A. 1996. Cephalopods from the Netherlands Indian Ocean Programme (NIOP)-I. Chiroteuthis spoeli n.sp. and Chiroteuthis picteti somaliensis n.subspec. Beaufortia, 46 (2). 11-26
- Scott, P. H., F. G. Hochberg, and B. Roth. 1990. Catalog of Recent and Fossil Molluscan Types in the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. I. Caudofoveata, Polyplacophora, Bivalvia, Scaphopoda, and Cephalopoda. Veliger, 33. 1-27
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Young, Richard Edward. 1972. The systematics and areal distribution of pelagic Cephalopods from the seas off southern California. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 97. 1-159
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!