The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Colored Illustrations of the Land Snails of Japan. Osaka: Hoikusha Publishing Co., Inc.. (1982).
- The comparative ecology of four sympatric limacid slug species in Northern Ireland. . Malacologia. 28(1-2), 131-146. (1988).
- Cooke, A. H.; Shipley, A. E.; Reed, F. R. C. 1895. Molluscs; Brachiopods (Recent); Brachiopods (Fossil. London, England : Macmillan and Co. Cambridge Natural History, v.3; Figure 19
- The terrestrial slugs of KwaZulu-Natal: diversity, biogeography and conservation. Ann. Natal Mus.. 38, 197-239. (1997).
- The Introduced Terrestrial Mollusca of South Africa. SANBI Biodiversity Series . 15, (2010).
- Limax maximus
- British slugs (Pulmonata: Testacellidae, Arionidae, Limacidae). Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), Zoology. 6, 103-226. (1960).
- Land Snails and Slugs of Russia and Adjacent Countries. Sofia: Pensoft. (2009).
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526