The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Agriolimax reticulatus
- The recent Gastropoda of Oklahoma, part VIII. The slug families Limacidae, Arionidae, Veronicellidae, and Philomycidae.. Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science. 60, 29-35. (1980).
- Studies on food and feeding in some European land molluscs. Journal of Conchology. 29, 5-20. (1976).
- Experimental studies on slug-plant interactions: III. Differences in the acceptability of individual plants of Trifolium repens to slugs and snails. The Journal of Ecology . 70(1), 101-117. (1982).
- Notes on the ecology of slugs: Arion circumscriptus, Deroceras reticulatum, and D. laeve. The American Midland Naturalist. 61, 485-498. (1959).
- Food of slugs in mixed deciduous woodlands. Oikos. 26, 211-221. (1975).
- Land Snails of Britain and North-West Europe. Hong Kong: Harper Collins Publishers. (1979).
- British slugs (Pulmonata: Testacellidae, Arionidae, Limacidae). Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), Zoology. 6, 103-226. (1960).
- Land Snails and Slugs of Russia and Adjacent Countries. Sofia: Pensoft. (2009).
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Agriolimacidae (Gastropoda: Pulmonata - A systematic monograph. Annales Zoologici. 49(3), 347-590. (2000).
- Fauna Graeciae VIII: The slugs of Greece (Arionidae, Milacidae, Limacidae, Agriolimacidae - Gastropoda, Stylommatophora). Irakleio: Natural History Museum of Crete, University of Crete. (2001).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!