Data about <i>Cyclura collei</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Cyclura collei
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- A sedimentary rock composed largely of the mineral calcite.
- A mass of the mineral material of the crust of the Earth.
- Any material within 2 m from the Earth's surface that is in contact with the atmosphere, with the exclusion of living organisms, areas with continuous ice not covered by other material, and water bodies deeper than 2 m.
- Zoological garden
- A facility in which animals are confined within enclosures and displayed to the public, and in which they may also be bred.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!