The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2007. "All You Need to Know About Snails" (On-line). Accessed November 01, 2007 at http://www.escargot.fr/uk/tout.htm.
- 2007. "Helix Pomatia" (On-line). The Trail of the Snail. Accessed October 17, 2007 at http://www.arnobrosi.com/pomatia.html.
- 2007. "The Living World of Molluscs" (On-line). Amazing Facts About Snails. Accessed November 01, 2007 at http://weichtiere.at/english/gastropoda/index.html.
- Fibuier, Louis. 1868. Ocean World : Being a Descriptive History of the Sea and its Living Inhabitants. New York : D. Appleton & Co.; Fig. 183
- Fretter, V., J. Peake. 1975. Pulmonates, Volume I. London: Academic Press.
- Helix pomatia
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee. Second Report by the United Kingdom under Article 17 on the implementation of the Directive from from January 2001 to December 2006. S1026 - Helix pomatia - Roman snail. Peterborough: Joint Nature Conservation Committee. 2007. Accessed October 21, 2008 at www.jncc.gov.uk/article17.
- Rogers, J. 1908. The Shell Book. Boston, MA: Charles T. Branford CO.
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al. 1988. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- U.S Department of Agriculture. 1996. "U.S Department of Agriculture" (On-line). Raising Snails. Accessed October 17, 2007 at http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/AFSIC_pubs/srb96-05.htm.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!