The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2008. "IUCN Redlist" (On-line). Accessed April 08, 2009 at http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/18359.
- Gould, L., M. Sauther. 2006. Lemurs: Ecology and Adaptations. New York: Springer.
- Kappeler, P. M. 1999. Lemur social structure and convergence in primate socioecology. Pages 273-300 in P. C. Lee, editor. Comparative Primate Socioecology. Press Syndicate of the University of Cambridge, Cambridge.
- Konstant, W., F. Hawkins, E. Louis, O. Langrand, J. Ratsimbazafy, R. Rasoloarison, J. Ganzhorn, S. Rajaobelina, I. Tattersall, D. Meyers. 2006. Lemurs of Madagascar. Colombia: Conservational International.
- Mittermeier, Rusell A., Anthony B. Rylands, and Don E. Wilson, eds. 2013. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 3. Primates. 951
- Tattersall, I. 1982. The Primates of Madagascar. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Tattersall, I., R. Sussman. 1975. Lemur Biology. New York and London: Plenum Press.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. xxxv + 743
- jrank.org, 2009. "Sifakas, Avahis, and Indris: Indriidae" (On-line). Animal Life Encyclopedia. Accessed July 27, 2009 at http://animals.jrank.org/pages/2952/Avahis-Sifakas-Indris-Indriidae.html.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!