Data about <i>Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii
- Body length (VT)
- The distance from point to point along the longest axis of the body of an organism.
- A taxon is Endangered when the best available evidence indicates that it meets any of the criteria A to E for Endangered, and it is therefore considered to be facing a very high risk of extinction in the wild.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Hind tarsus length
- Iucn red list category
- Kilograms. A mass unit which is equal to the mass of the International Prototype Kilogram kept by the BIPM at Svres, France.
- Population trend
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
- A physical quality inhering in a bearer that has mass near a gravitational body.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!