The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. IUCN Red List (January, 2008) http://www.iucnredlist.org http://www.iucnredlist.org
- 2. Macdonald, D.W. (2006) Encyclopedia of Mammals. Oxford University press, Oxford.
- 3. CITES (January, 2008) http://www.cites.org http://www.cites.org
- 4. Festa-Bianchet, M. (2008) Pers. Comm.
- 5. CITES Species Identification Manual (January, 2008) http://www.cites.org/eng/resources/ID/ http://www.cites.org/eng/resources/ID/
- 6. Wildlife of Pakistan (January, 2008) http://www.wildlifeofpakistan.com/MammalsofPakistan/urial.htm http://www.wildlifeofpakistan.com/MammalsofPakistan/urial.htm
- 7. Ptak, G., Clinton, M., Barboni, B., Muzzeddu, M., Cappai, P., Tischner, M. and Loi, P. (2002) Preservation of the wild European mouflon: The first example of genetic management using a complete program of reproductive biotechnologies. Biology of Reproduction, 66: 796 - 801.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!