The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. IUCN Red List (November, 2004) http://www.redlist.org http://www.redlist.org
- 2. Ultimate ungulate (November, 2002) http://www.ultimateungulate.com/Artiodactyla/Camelus_bactrianus.html http://www.ultimateungulate.com/Artiodactyla/Camelus_bactrianus.html
- 3. Wild Camel Protection Foundation (November, 2002) http://www.wildcamels.com/ http://www.wildcamels.com/
- 4. Animal Info (November, 2002) http://www.animalinfo.org/species/artiperi/camebact.htm http://www.animalinfo.org/species/artiperi/camebact.htm
- 5. Macdonald, D. (2001) The New Encyclopedia of Mammals. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- 6. Hare, J. (2004) Pers. Comm.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!