It contains the following species:
- Thick-billed warbler (Iduna aedon)
- African yellow warbler (Iduna natalensis)
- Mountain yellow warbler (Iduna similis)
- Booted warbler (Iduna caligata)
- Sykes's warbler (Iduna rama)
- Eastern olivaceous warbler (Iduna pallida)
- Western olivaceous warbler (Iduna opaca)
- Fregin, S., M. Haase, U. Olsson, and P. Alström. 2009. Multi-locus phylogeny of the family Acrocephalidae (Aves: Passeriformes) - the traditional taxonomy overthrown. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 52: 866-878.
- Sangster, G., J.M. Collinson, P.-A. Crochet, A.G. Knox, D.T. Parkin, L. Svensson, and S.C. Votier. 2011. Taxonomic recommendations for British birds: seventh report. Ibis 153: 883-892.
|This Acrocephalidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!