The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Holotype: Mcgowan, J. & Okutani, T. 1968. Veliger. 11(1): 72-79, pls. 9-10.
- McGowan, J. A. and T. Okutani. 1968. A new species of enoploteuthid squid, Abraliopsis (Watasenia) felis, from the California Current. Veliger, 11 (1). 72-79
- Paratype: Mcgowan, J. & Okutani, T. 1968. Veliger. 11(1): 72-79, pls. 9-10.
- Roper, C. F. E. and M. J. Sweeney. 1978. A catalog of the type-specimens of Recent Cephalopoda in the National Museum of Natural History. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 278. 1-19
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Young, R. E., L. A. Burgess, C. F. E. Roper, M. J. Sweeney et al. / N. A. Voss et al., eds. 1998. Classification of the Enoploteuthidae, Pyroteuthidae and Ancistrocheiridae. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 239-255
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!