Ammocryptocharax is a genus of South American darters. There are currently four described species in this genus.
- Ammocryptocharax elegans S. H. Weitzman & Kanazawa, 1976
- Ammocryptocharax lateralis (C. H. Eigenmann, 1909)
- Ammocryptocharax minutus Buckup, 1993
- Ammocryptocharax vintonae (C. H. Eigenmann, 1909)
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (2011). Species of Ammocryptocharax in FishBase. October 2011 version.
|This Characiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|