The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Amer. J. Sci., (2) 1 (2), 227.
- J. N. Kremer and S. W. Nixon, A Coastal Marine Ecosystem: Simulation and Analysis, Vol. 24 of Ecol. Studies (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1978), from p. 12.
- Mauchline, J. 1988. Taxonomic value of pore pattern in the integument of calanoid copepods (Crustacea). Journal of Zoology (London), vol. 214, pt. 4. 697-749
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- T. S. Petipa, Trophic relationships in communities and the functioning of marine ecosystems: I. Studies in trophic relationships in pelagic communities of the southern seas of the USSR and in the tropical Pacific. In: Marine Production Mechanisms, M. J. D
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!