The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Barker, J., Grigg, G. C., and Tyler, M. J. (1995). A Field Guide to Australian Frogs. Surrey Beatty and Sons, New South Wales.
- Ehmann, H. and Swan, G. (1985). ''Reproduction and development in the marsupial frog, Assa darlingtoni (Myobatrachidae, Anura).'' Biology of Australasian Frogs and Reptiles. G. Grigg, R. Shine, and H. Ehmann, eds., Royal Zoological Society New South Wales, Sydney, 279-285.
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- Hines, H., Mahony, M. and McDonald, K. (1999). ''An assessment of frog declines in wet subtropical Australia.'' Declines and Disappearances of Australian Frogs. A. Campbell, eds., Environment Australia, Canberra, 44-63.
- Watson, G.F. and Martin, A.A. (1973). ''Life history, larval morphology and relationships of Australian leptodactylid frogs.'' Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, 97, 25-34.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!