The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Barker, J., Grigg, G. C., and Tyler, M. J. (1995). A Field Guide to Australian Frogs. Surrey Beatty and Sons, New South Wales.
- CALM Salinity Action Plan Survey frog collections, which will be deposited in Western Australia Museum Collection.
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- Tyler, M.J., Smith, L.A., and Johnstone, R.E. (1994). Frogs of Western Australia. Western Australian Museum, Perth.
- in Grey, Journ. 2 Exp. Austral., 2, 447 (as Helioporus; also as Heleioporus pl. 1).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!