The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anstis, M (1997). ''25. Glandular Frog, Litoria subglandulosa.'' Threatened Frogs of New South Wales: Habitats, Status and Conservation. H. Ehmann, eds., Frog and Tadpole Study Group of NSW, Sydney, 213-221.
- Anstis, M. and Littlejohn, M.J. (1996). ''The breeding biology of Litoria subglandulosa and L. citropa (Anura: Hylidae), and a re-evaluation of their geographic distribution.'' Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, 120, 83-99.
- Daly, G. (1998). ''Review of the status and assessment of the habitat of the Stuttering Frog Mixophyes balbus (Anura: Myobatrachidae) on the south coast of New South Wales.'' Herpetofauna, 28(1), 2-11.
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- Gillespie, G.R. and Hines, H.B. (1999). ''Status of temperate riverine frogs in south-eastern Australia.'' Declines and Disappearances of Australian Frogs. A. Campbell, eds., Environment Australia, Canberra, 109-130.
- Knowles, R., Hines, H.B., Thum, K., Mahony, M., and Cunningham, M. (1998). Oviposition of the Barred-frogs (Mixophyes Species) in Southeastern Australia with Implications for Management. Unpublished abstract of a talk presented to the Australian Society of Herpetologists meeting, February 1998.
- Lemckert, F. and Morse, R. (1999). ''Frogs of the timber production forests of the Dorrigo escarpment in northern New South Wales: an inventory of species present and the conservation of threatened species.'' Declines and Disappearances of Australian Frogs. A. Campbell, eds., Environment Australia, Canberra, 72-80.
- Mahony, M., Knowles, R., and Pattinson, L. (1997). ''4. Stuttering Barred Frog, Mixophyes balbus.'' Threatened Frogs of New South Wales: Habitats, Status and Conservation. H. Ehmann, eds., Frog and Tadpole Study Group of NSW, Sydney, 66-71.
- NSW NPWS (1994). Results of Vertebrate Fauna Surveys of North-east NSW Forests. North East Forests Biodiversity Study Report No. 3a, Vol. 1, Site and Transect Based Methods. N.S.W. National Parks and Wildlife Service, unpublished report
- Proc. zool. Soc. London, 1864, 46.
- Tyler, M.J. (1997). The Action Plan for Australian Frogs. Wildlife Australia, Canberra, ACT.
- Watson, G.F. and Martin, A.A. (1973). ''Life history, larval morphology and relationships of Australian leptodactylid frogs.'' Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia, 97, 25-34.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!