The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Eusociality in a coral-reef shrimp. Nature (London). 381, 512-514. (1996).
- Species boundaries, specialization, and the radiation of sponge-dwelling alpheid shrimp. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. 58, 307-324. (1996).
- Synalpheus regalis, new species, a sponge-dwelling shrimp from the Belize Barrier Reef, with comments on host specificity in Synalpheus. Journal of Crustacean Biology. 16, 564-573. (1996).
- On the frequency of eusociality in snapping shrimps (Decapoda: Alpheidae), with description of a second eusocial species. Bulletin of Marine Science. 63, 387-400. (1998).
- Kin structure, ecology and the evolution of social organization in shrimp: a comparative analysis. Proceedings of the Royal Society Series B. 277, 575-584. (2010).
- Multiple origins of eusociality among sponge-dwelling shrimps (Synalpheus). Evolution. 54, 503-516. (2000).
- The sponge-dwelling snapping shrimps (Crustacea, Decapoda, Alpheidae, Synalpheus) of Discovery Bay, Jamaica, with descriptions of four new species. Zootaxa. 2199, 1-57. (2009).
- Biodiversity, host specificity, and dominance by eusocial species among sponge-dwelling alpheid shrimp on the Belize Barrier Reef. Diversity And Distributions. 12, 165-178. (2006).
- Phylogenetic evidence for an ancient rapid radiation of Caribbean sponge-dwelling snapping shrimps (Synalpheus). Molecular Phylogenetics & Evolution. 30, 563-581. (2004).
- Gonopore sexing technique allows determination of sex ratios and helper composition in eusocial shrimps. Marine Biology. 151, 1875-1886. (2007).
- Coordinated group response to nest intruders in social shrimp. Biology Letters. 1, 49-52. (2005).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!